Tuesday, July 28, 2009

July 28, 2009

HELLO EVERYONE,

Well it's another great day as a missionary!!! Everything is just so amazing here, I love it love it love it here. I'm so glad that I am going to Russia cuz I stilll have 10 more weeks here :) well we will see how I feel about that later. I went to the Temple this morning, we get to go every pday! The Provo temple is so beautiful!
So I am going to try to answer all of your questions, but if I forget some I am sorry. I only have 17 mins left.
Thanks for your letters and emails, I love hearing for you all! They feel my day with sunshine! Well things are coming along very well. Its amazing to see how much Russian I have learned in two weeks, I can't wait to learn more though. There is not much new going on though, still I wake up, go to breakfast, go to class, go to lunch, go to class, do personal company and language study, go to dinner, go to gym sometime during the day, and then go to sleep. HAHA thats basically my schedule. Every day is GREAT! I really do love it here.
Mom I check my email around 12:45 when I start my laundrey. Oh by the way mom no one had said anything about my waist line haha!! Oh and yes my clothes are working just great! thankfully all the sidewalks are under covering so it doesnt get very hot since we are in the shade!! Food is great here too, well at least I love it. Some missionaries dont, but it's usually the Elders who just left their parents home and good home cooking. For those of us who have been at college for a while and had to cook our own food, which most of the time wasnt very good, then its great!! I love the salad, so that makes its easy to not gain weight!!
So I see Emily all the time, its awesome. It's so fun having her here! Oh Amy, I taught Emily the Hoedown Throwdown lastnight haha!! We have been able to sit by each other at some meetings, which we realized that it is good that we arent going to the same mission and arent companions cuz we get talking alot when we are with each other, we wouldnt get anything done as companions! Oh by the way she said she didnt get the email forward. her email is... oh nevermind i forgot it so i will send it to you in a letter :)
Scott and Amy, have your baby already???!!!!! Goodness your killing me here! Good luck with everything though, i pray for you daily that everything will go well. Let me know ASAP when it comes. I think it is going to be a girl!
Its been amazing feeling the power of the Lord here. The other day the 9 of us in my district all bore our testimonies, it was so powerfull. Missionary work it amazing and so important! I cant wait to get to Russia. The Lord love us so much! He wants us all to come closer to him. We all need to build our foundation upon him, he is our rock. We need not fear anything when we trust in him. He makes life. We cant forget him and what he has done for us. The gospel brings happiness to everyone and so many people dont have that joy, LETS FIND THEM AND SHARE IT WITH THEM!!!!! I hope you all are doing your part

I love you all so much. I have the best family ever. You all are my strength, I could not do this without you! Your support and love mean so much to me! I need your help though with this work, we full time missionaries cant do this alone. Look for every oppurtunity to share the gospel. The world need its. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU!!!! Have an amazing week, and I can't wait to hear from you!!

Love Always,
Cectpa Gneiting

ps. if my spelling and english is not very good, please just dont pay attention to that. Russian is doing a number on me, i am already forgetting how to say and spell things in English. haha





No comments:

Post a Comment